We deal in the Slack Wax, which is endowed with excellent physical and performance characteristics. We share glorious credentials with the A-listed Exporters and Suppliers of the Slack Wax from Austria. After screening and testing the Slack Wax on stringent parameters, we make it available in secure packaging at competitive prices. Global buyers can avail from us the Slack Wax in plenty of grades in any desired quantity.
- Slack waxes are minimally refined high oil products. They are derived from lubricating oils and often find applications "as they are" with relatively high oil content, or are further processed to produce more refined waxes. Most slack waxes do not meet FDA requirements for food packaging. Slack waxes range from 105oF to 150oF in melting point, and their oil content ranges from 5.0% to as much as 35%.
- Slack waxes are widely used in the production of wax emulsions, construction board, matches, candles, rust protective products and moisture vapor barriers.
- One of the many products derived from refining is lubricating oil, from which a byproduct called slack wax is obtained. Slack wax is a mixture of oil and wax. It is the product, which serves as IGI's feedstock and that is further refined and blended to create value-added petroleum wax products.
- Slack Wax 12% oil content Heavy Grade
- Slack Wax 8-10% oil content Light Grade
- Slack Wax 10-12% oil content Light Grade
- Slack Wax 30-35% oil content Light Grade